Improve the Performances of your Athletes through better Coaching
If You Ever Find Yourself...
• Wanting to connect deeper with your athletes
• Looking for deeper learning to occur in training
• Afraid of never being able to take the next step in your coaching
• Having doubts about how you coach
• Wanting to improve your coaching during competition
• Doubting yourself because you feel you lack what experienced coaches seem to have
• Dreaming about being a career coach
Then this book is written for you!
a book that will make you a better coach
regardless of the sport your coach,
the level you coach at,
the ages of your athletes,
or even the sex of your athletes.
52 Coaching Challenges
(Guaranteed to Improve your Athletes Performances)
Learn the vital aspects of coaching that courses, lectures and books never address:
- Build stronger relationships with your Athletes
Remember, they don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- Develop your entire Coaching team (medical staff too)
A chain is only as strong as its weakest link - ensure your staff has no weak links.
- Deepen learning at every session
You'll never have to think: Why are they doing that??? I've told them a hundred times!
- Freshen your approach to your coaching
No one wants to be coached by a stale, frustrated coach.
- Create systems that'll reduce poor emotional decisions
Be the calmest, most professional coach for your Athletes
So, if you want to:
• Have athletes trust and respect you
• Build a team around your athletes that are maximising their skills
• Increase and deepen the learning at every session
• Improve the performance of your athletes in competition
Who Is Grant Jenkins?
Hey! I'm a husband, dad and coach based in Brisbane, Australia.
Originally from South Africa, I've been a professional coach for more than 2 decades. In that time I've work with 10 State or National Sporting Organisations, coaching at the developmental and elite levels.
Since 2008 a major focus of my income has been Coach Development, where I've worked with novice through to Olympic level coaches.
And You’re Also Protected By My 100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you don’t like my product over the next 30 days, then we will gladly refund your money.
No questions asked!
You’re either 100% happy or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(I’m even putting my personal email here! I’ll answer your email myself.)